From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discuss: How to support multi-language?
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:22:00 GMT
For we are developing a program for open source community, so we should do
this in an open source way. There are many open source programs support
multi-language, like gedit, nautils, gimp, etc. In fact, on linux platform,
it is very easy to support multi-language. The program can display different
language according to enviroment variable 'LC_LANGUAGE'. For detail
information, please refer to source code of gedit or some other programs.
If you are using Ubuntu or debian, you can get source code of gedit like
this:
apt-get source gedit <Enter>

--
Best regards!