From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: What should wo do next about the Bluesky Project?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 06:14:04 GMT
Dear all,

we can all the APIs provided by the GNU/Linux releases. These API's are
released under LGPL(like gtk,gnome,glibc,libavcodec,libavformath).  That is
enough to make our program run.
It is not needed to make duplicate copy of these headers file in our source
code tree. We can use dynamic link option when the program is compiled. This
is according to my knowledge that ASF program can call  LGPLed API
dynamically.

--
Best regards!