From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject About Bluesky source code
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2008 04:21:07 GMT
Dear all,

I think we have make this problem too complex.
In fact, only xplayer of our bluesky-dev contains source code of  mplayer.
Mplayer is released under GPL.
Other components  of our system do not contain any source GPLed  code.

If "glib.h"  liked file is found in our source code, that is a mistake of
our programing work.  In fact, it only calls
the APIs of gtk and gtkmm. APIs of gtk and gtkmm is provided by linux
releases(such as ubuntu, redhat,etc ).
So, in fact, our code is not needed to statically link to LGPLed code.

I am very confident to submit our code(except xplayer) under ASF. I think
there are some issues we didn't state
clearly in this mailling list.

--
Best regards!