From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: About xplayer source code
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 23:50:47 GMT
Dear all,

Our xplayer has synchronization work for the played media objects. This
function is not provided by other players. In fact, Bluesky can run without
xplayer. So, the users who want to watch course ware made by bluesky can
download xplayer from other website. I think.

--
Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)
[CN] +86-137-721-59621