From "chen hecky" <hecky.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to confirm someting!
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:14:00 GMT
Ok.
a, There are some software of the GNU C Library:
stdio     <stdio.h>; stdlib.h; string    <string.h>; sys/ioctl.h;
sys/mman.h; sys/poll.h; sys/socket.h.
They are some software library of the GNU C Library included in our project.

b, vector.h and sstream.h are parts of the the GNU ISO C++ Library in our
project.

c, X11/XWDFile.h and X11/Intrinsic.h are parts of the Open Group(I can't
define them LGPL or GPL.).