From "chen hecky" <hecky.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making the project successful
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 05:06:02 GMT
I want to answer some question as "I understand that the source code is not
currently in Apache repository. Where can it be accessed publicly instead?
Is it still closed source?". Firstly, our source code is opened. It has been
thus and will continue to be so.
Secondly, we don't upload code until now because that every source code to
been uploaded to  Apache must be LGPL. But some parts of our source code
call some GPL library. So we must change these parts to be LGPL befor
uploaded. We are just to do this work try our best.
Lastly, you can download the source code(GPL, not LGPL) from this website:
http://202.117.16.176