From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Re: What should wo do next about the Bluesky Project?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:54:10 GMT
2008/7/23 chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2003@126.com>:
> Maybe we should check the libs invoked in our Bluesky project .
> For LGPL,just dynamically call it ,and this is enough ;
> While for GPL,the best way to solve the problem is to substitute them with LGPL or recode
such libs ourselves.

> Can this work?

At first, really, you should focus on the code you actually intend to
move over into the ASF repository.
(The library aspect is only important after that.)

I know that I can download source code from the Bluesky website. But
where did _you_ actually get this code from at first (when the project
started or you started to develop specific components.) Can you give
URLs, please, where I can find the original code _before_ it entered
the BlueSky project.

If we cannot track down the origins of the code, there will be nothing
going into our repository, as far as I can tell.

By the way, I asked about the origins of you code multiple times now.
Do you understand, what I am talking about?

  Bernd