From "Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: on report contents to PMC
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:07:44 GMT
On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:41 AM, chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2003@126.com> wrote:
>     There is some questions existed on reporting our project to PMC .
>
>     Q1: Well ,according to the reporting schedule ,we should submit the first report
a.s.a.p,is there some specific regulations about the report contents and what should be included
in the report?

>     Q2:the format of the sumitted report ,.doc ,.txt format or others?
>
>     Q3:The most important ,who will the report be sumitted to ?
>

>  Any answer will be appreciated,thanks.

Browse http://incubator.apache.org/guides/
Lots of indispensable info there for incubating projects.
EspecĂ­ally follow links "Podling PMC" -> "Podling Status Reports"

"Podling" means "incubating project", so this is you! :-)

  Bernd