From "Shan Jiang" <dane.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: About xplayer source code
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:51:43 GMT
I think mplayer and other third parts from which our system derived
should be listed in Bluesky wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BlueSky), isn't it? And we shall
provide download links of the all related source code in BlueSky Dev
website (http://202.117.16.176/). Well, our team will have done this
work as soon as possible. I agree that we ought to search for a
substitution of mplayer under GPL.