From "Shan Jiang" <dane.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: About xplayer source code
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:46:43 GMT
xplayer is advanced on basic of mplayer (GPL) by our team. mplayer code is
the core of xplayer and provide many primary functions for it, such as
audio/video playback, streaming multimedia transport protocols and AV
encode-decode (actually supported by FFmpeg ). xplayer just add the new
function of playing synchronized multiple multimedia objects into mplayer.
It is very hard to divide mplayer code from xplayer in a short period for
ASL (even if we done, xplayer is non-functional). So xplayer is a vital
issue that we need discuss in detail.
Is it obligatory to commit xplayer code into ASF repository at present?
xplayer is just one application software kit of Bluesky that includes three
independent system, real-class system (developed by c++), MERSMP and
xplayer.