From chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2...@126.com>
Subject Re:Discuss: How to support multi-language?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 04:42:23 GMT
The third method is surely the best way to deal with multi-language support problem.
besides, i think  we can  check operating system language of the user first and  then choose
the
language accordingly in the setup  phase of the software ,which  can  make our project easy

to use.

在2008-07-25 10:23:28,"Jin Cao" <caojin85cn@gmail.com> 写道: