From chenwei_yi2003 <chenwei_yi2...@126.com>
Subject Re:Re: What should wo do next about the Bluesky Project?
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:12:13 GMT
Maybe we should check the libs invoked in our Bluesky project .
For LGPL,just dynamically call it ,and this is enough ;
While for GPL,the best way to solve the problem is to substitute them with LGPL or recode
such libs ourselves.

Can this work?

在2008-07-22 13:30:43,"Bernd Fondermann" <bernd.fondermann@googlemail.com> 写道: