From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: What should wo do next about the Bluesky Project?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 01:51:56 GMT
While we were developing our project, we just included the libs which met our requirment. So
it took us a long time to list all of them.

Except XPlayer,which is based on mplayer, all the other part, components by components, are
by ourselves.

GTk for user interface.

ffmpeg for audio video coding and decoding.

jrtp for transmitting multi media data.

artsd for sound play back.

jthread to achieve multi-thread.

and some system apis of linux.