From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 02:01:39 GMT
We are a group of students working in the same room every day so it is easy for us to have
face to face discussions whenever we met some problems.

We havn't been used to puting all our things on the mail-list and this is badly against the
"open and communicate" mind of ASF. So the next step we must try to make full use of it.

On the other hand, poor English makes the communication hard, at least from my point of view...

du.haipeng
2008-07-17

发件人: bill stoddard
发送时间: 2008-07-17 07:17:17
收件人: bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Status?

Bluesky Team,
The mailing list is very quiet....... too quiet... what is the plan for
preparing code to check into the repository?  What work needs to be
done, who is doing it and when will it be complete?  Please move any
internal discussions to this list .. maybe some of the ASF people here
can help resolve some of the issues.

If this project is to successfully incubate (graduate as an ASF
project), we need to do a much better job communicating on the
developer's list.

Bill