From "Shan Jiang" <dane.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Bluesky-ASF official website updating???
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 09:55:44 GMT
Hi, everybody,
    I encounter an urgent problem about Bluesky-ASF official website(
http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky) updating now! I have updated the
website pages by the method of copying (by scp command) local website pages
to dane0101@people.apache.org:/www/incubator.apache.org/bluesky, and the
copy process is definitely successful. But I find the official website pages
content have not updated, when i browser the website. Why the updating
method doesn't work? What shall i do to update the website pages?
A urgent helpful response is expected! Thanks a lot!

    Best regards
    Shan Jiang