From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: apache account-bluesky-dev team
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:59:50 GMT
Ting Peng wrote:
> Hello bill,
>
> Currently, only my account (tpeng) of our bluesky-dev team have enough
> privileges to commit code to svn and to modify webpage on people.apache.org.
> The others have not enough privileges to do this work. I am wondering how to
> fix this problem. Thus, other developers can contribute their work easier

Peng,
This website contains the project status:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bluesky.html

The proper way to update the project status page is documented here:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Edit+your+project+status+report

I have updated site-author/projects/bluesky.xml and used ant/anakia to
build the new bluesky.html page.  However, I am not able to publish the
new page because the file permissions on the bluesky.html page are
incorrect. Please ssh into people.apache.org, cd to
/www/incubator.apache.org/projects and change the permissions of
bluesky.html from 644 to 664. I will maintain the status page from this
point in time forward. Let me know when/what you need to update and I'll
make the change.

Thanks
Bill