From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Jthread and Jrtplib
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:11:55 GMT
All right, we will try~~

du.haipeng
2008-06-23

发件人: Bill Stoddard
发送时间: 2008-06-23 14:59:42
收件人: bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Re: Jthread and Jrtplib

du.haipeng wrote:
> Jthread and Jrtplib are involved in our project. On the home page of the two libs,(http://research.edm.uhasselt.be/~jori/page/index.php?n=Main.HomePage),
i found copyright and disclaimer as followed:

> Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this
software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without
restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom
the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
> The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies
or substantial portions of the Software.
> THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM,
DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

> It seem we can include this two libs in our project.I have contacted the writer and waiting
for further information.

Yes, if there are no other license/restrictions in the Jthread and
Jrtplib, you can use this in the project.

Please review this link and take appropriate actions (re adding
Copyright headers to source files, creating the Notices file, etc):

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Bill