From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Official website idea
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 00:58:03 GMT
Good idea.

But according to our plan,this period of time we mainly focus on the source code work.These
improvment work will be carried out step by step.
Will discuss to make some changes in the schedule next monday meeting.

du.haipeng
2008-06-20

发件人: Ting Peng
发送时间: 2008-06-20 08:52:01
收件人: bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Official website idea

hello all,
In order to make it clear how to check out our code and how to subscribe
this mailing list, I think that it better to write how to subscribe this
mailing list and how to check out our source code.
Perhaps, some screenshots f our program should be added.

--
Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)
[CN] +86-137-721-59621