From bill stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: Apache Contributor's License Agreement
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:20:02 GMT
Apologies for not being as responsive as I would like.   I've had many
demands on my time that past couple of months but I should have some
time to work on this now.  My goal is to get the project going (all
accounts created, source code loaded into the svn repo, basic website
setup) within the next two to three weeks.

Was about to start work on this when I noticed that we need the email
addresses for each of the developers listed below.  Please respond back
with the email addreses of each committer (should use same email address
as entered into the CLA).  When I get the list of addresses, I'll open
the JIRA issue to request the infra team create the accounts and svn
repository for the source code.

Is the source code ready?

Regards,
Bill