From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 大家好
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:48:52 GMT
"f zhang" <zfcall@gmail.com> writes:

> It's a great pity that the BlueSky developers can't attend this conference.
> We will look for another opportunity to introduce our BlueSky team.

That's okay.

There will be another open source event in Guangzhou in May.  I'll try
to get the details on that soon.

In the mean time, I'll be at the conference this weekend.  We'll have
around 50 university students attending with mentors to help them
understand how open source works.  My thought was to give some of the
students small bugs to fix or feature enhancements to write.  Is there
anything in BlueSky that these students could perhaps work on?

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905