From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 大家好
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 02:02:14 GMT
On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 5:48 PM, J Aaron Farr <farra@apache.org> wrote:

> "f zhang" <zfcall@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > It's a great pity that the BlueSky developers can't attend this
> conference.
> > We will look for another opportunity to introduce our BlueSky team.
>
> That's okay.
>
> There will be another open source event in Guangzhou in May.  I'll try
> to get the details on that soon.

> In the mean time, I'll be at the conference this weekend.  We'll have
> around 50 university students attending with mentors to help them
> understand how open source works.  My thought was to give some of the
> students small bugs to fix or feature enhancements to write.  Is there
> anything in BlueSky that these students could perhaps work on?
>
> --
>   J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
>    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

BlueSky is based on some GPLed parts initially.  These parts are separated
from BlueSky to satisfy ASF's requirements. But some compiling bugs are
introduced.
Now we are working on these problems. Perhaps, the students can help us to
fix these problems.

--
      Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)