From "du.haipeng" <du.haip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Apache Contributor's License Agreement
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:20:57 GMT
Bill
Appendix is the names and their chosen IDs.
We have fininshed seprating GPL from our own codes. Next we are going to make our codes more
beautiful and add some necessary annotations.
Is there anything we have to follow in Apache while we are writing our annotations?

Regards

du.haipeng
2008-03-20

发件人: Bill Stoddard
发送时间: 2008-03-18 12:35:13
收件人: bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Re: Apache Contributor's License Agreement

du.haipeng wrote:
> Bill:
>     We have sent our scaned CLAs to the two maibox.And what is next?

Next step is to setup subversion id's for the project developers. Send
me the name of each developer who has signed a CLA, and also let me know
what id they would like to have (probably good to submit 3 choices each
so we can have freedom to resolve conflicts with already assigned id's).
Once I have verified that the CLAs have been received, reviewed and
recorded by the ASF secretary, I'll submit the request to the ASF infra
team to create the id's.

I also need to get the request in to create the subversion repository.
How close are you to having code ready to check in?

Regards,
Bill