From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 大家好
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:06:27 GMT

Bill Stoddard <bill@wstoddard.com> writes:

> Aaron,
> You know if the conference will have any english content?  Judging
> from the home page, I'd guess the answer is no but thought I'd
> ask... I have an unused airline ticket from the rescheduled OS Summit
> Asia...

Not sure.  There is an English version of the site and supposedly this
is to be an international conference, so I would guess there would be
some English or at least translation services.

AS for OSSummit, there's still talks of doing something later this
year...

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905