From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 大家好
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:37:58 GMT
I feel happy to hear that you will help us. This is our first participation
in
apache. Your help makes us much easier to make things run.

It's nice to hear that you will be in Guangzhou during AOSS 2008. Perhaps,
we
will send some BlueSky developers to attend the conference. If it is
scheduled,
I will let you know.

Wish you have a nice Chinese Spring Festival.

--

      Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)
XJTU-IBM Open Tech. R&D Center