From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Hello from Ting Peng
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:03:24 GMT
Hello, everyone:

I am Ting Peng. I have worked with BlueSky project for couple of years. I
like free software and eager to communicate with everybody.
I wish BlueSky can become better and better and become a nice tool for
everyday life. I am glad to contribute my work and idea to this project.

I am a doctoral candidate of Xi'an Jiaotong University. My research interest
is streaming media transmission and Multi-object Media Application.

My personal website is:
http://pavement.chd.edu.cn/faculty/tpeng/
--

      Best regards!