From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Bluesky developers...
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 02:35:17 GMT
Bluesky developers, before we can set up your apache accounts, each
developer must sign and return an Apache Contributor's License Agreement
(CLA)

Here is the link to the html version of the CLA:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

It's easier to download and print the PDF form, fill out the form and
follow the directions on the form to fax it to the ASF headquarters.
PDF form here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

Let me know when you have sent the form.  When I receive confirmation
that your completed CLA has been received, I will contact the ASF
infrastructure team to set up your account.

Best Regards,
Bill