From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE Result] Project Bluesky has been accepted for Incubation
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:19:21 GMT
First thing to do is get all the project developers to sign up to the
bluesky developers mailing list.  The mailing list will be the
development team's meeting place, where all bluesky project discussions
are conducted. When everyone is subscribed to the mailing list, I'll
send instructions to the mailing list about what comes next.

To subscribe to the bluesky developers mailing list, send an email to
bluesky-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

What do you think of the following idea?   When a member of the bluesky
team subscribes to the mailing list, their very first email to the list
should be an introduction, to let the community know who they are.  We
don't normally do that with other projects, but there will be a lot of
bluesky people I and the other mentors have never met (in person or
online). It might be fun :-).  What do you think?  If you think it is
not such a great idea, just speak up and say so. That is how we do
things in the the Apache Software Foundation.

Best Regards,
Bill