From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #468: Content is not well aligned within the quick ticket dialog
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:50:53 GMT
On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Apache Bloodhound <
bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> #468: Content is not well aligned within the quick ticket dialog
> --------------------------+-----------------------
>  Reporter:  rjollos       |      Owner:  rjollos
>      Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
>  Add a margin on the right and prevent text from overflowing the dialog.
>
>  [[Image(QuickTicket.png)]]

Bloodhound devs,

I'm struggling with some Bootstrap and CSS issues for #468. Here is a
jsFiddle that demonstrates the issue: http://jsfiddle.net/fXsGw/2/

I'd like the input element to fill the width of the div, but there should
be some padding between the right of the input element and the edge of the
div, the same as there is on the left.

If I set the input element's padding-left and padding-right to 0, the input
element is nicely aligned within the div, but now of course I don't have
padding for the text within the input element:
http://jsfiddle.net/fXsGw/3/

Any ideas? Thank you for taking a look!