From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #185: Typeahead for usernames on 'assign to' fields
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:24:13 GMT
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Apache Bloodhound <
bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:

> #185: Typeahead for usernames on 'assign to' fields
> --------------------------+--------------------
>   Reporter:  jdreimann    |      Owner:  nobody
>       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
>  Component:  ui design    |    Version:
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:  gsoc
> --------------------------+--------------------
>
> Comment (by jdreimann):
>
>  Replying to [comment:3 olemis]:
>  I've removed the GSoC tag because a solution to this already exists (see
>  gjm's coment).
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/185#comment:4>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound (incubating) issue tracker

The AutocompleteUsersPlugin needs some work to make it compatible with
recent versions of jQuery. A patch was recently submitted that fixes most
of the issues, but it needs to be refactored to eliminate a huge amount of
JS code duplication. After I pull that patch in, we could start testing the
plugin with Bloodhound. I could keep that on my near-term TODO list, and
maybe have it ready for inclusion in Release 6. Thoughts?