From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #446: Edit conflict warning messages may not be visible when not in side-by-side edit mode
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 20:28:05 GMT
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> we should have a keyword for this kind of tickets

For tickets that depends on a specific Trac release for a fix, or are
separately fixed in a Trac release, I've been tagging them with trac-1.x.y.

For example,
 - Resolving #383 [1] required a fix that was included in Trac 1.0.1 (I say
"required" because it wasn't worth patching our local copy of Trac for such
a small issue).
 - #419 [2] will be fixed in Trac 1.0.2 (fix already applied to Trac
1.0-stable), but it was just a change to a template, so we don't depend on
a Trac release for fixing the issue in Bloodhound.

I haven't been tagging these tickets until a fix is scheduled for Trac, so
a more general keyword such as "trac" and/or "upstream" could encompass a
larger set of tickets at this time.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/383
[2] https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/419