From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5 (incubating)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:50:02 GMT
Hi everyone,

I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.5
(incubating).

Please find the change log for this proposed release below:

 * Implemented Bootstrap templates for the repository browser, log viewer
and attachment pages.
 * Upgraded Bootstrap to version 2.3.1.
 * Upgraded Trac to version 1.0.1.
 * Various bug fixes and enhancements.

 * Not fixed for this release:
   * No major outstanding issues

For this release, the archive differs from the tag in that the Trac
"contrib" directory has been removed from the archive. The files
in that directory currently lack license headers. We are working
with the Trac team to clarify the licenses under which the contrib files
are released:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/273

The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature.
These can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/bloodhound/

The archive is based on the tag:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/bloodhound/tags/0.5-incubating

Please vote:
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound 0.5
[ ] +0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)

The vote is open for 72 hours and, if successful, will be followed by a
vote on general@incubator for a further 72 hours.