From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: ANN: MasterTicketsPlugin 3.0.4 released
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:57:10 GMT
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/21/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > The Apache Bloodhound team is
> > developing the MasterTicketsPlugin for inclusion in an upcoming release
> of
> > Bloodhound,
>
> where will this happen ? @ tho snv ?

The plugin author had moved the plugin to GitHub a few years back, so I've
left it there for now. He doesn't care to maintain it anymore, so I'll
probably move it back to t-h.o SVN as a first step.

> @ asf svn ? somewhere else ?

We talked about moving it into ASF in a while back. We'll need a code grant
from the original author is my understanding. I'll ask whether the code
grant is a possibility. We should make sure the MasterTicketsPlugin fits
our needs for ticket relations before we relocate it to ASF. I'm hoping
that becomes clear within the next week.