From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: ANN: MasterTicketsPlugin 3.0.4 released
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 05:12:45 GMT
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/21/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> On 3/21/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> >> [...]
> release
> >> of
> >>
> >> where will this happen ? @ tho snv ?
> >

> > The plugin author had moved the plugin to GitHub a few years back, so
> I've
> > left it there for now. He doesn't care to maintain it anymore, so I'll
> > probably move it back to t-h.o SVN as a first step.
> >

> ok
>
> >> @ asf svn ? somewhere else ?
> >>

> > We talked about moving it into ASF in a while back. We'll need a code
> grant
> > from the original author is my understanding. I'll ask whether the code
> > grant is a possibility. We should make sure the MasterTicketsPlugin fits
> > our needs for ticket relations before we relocate it to ASF. I'm hoping
> > that becomes clear within the next week.
> >

> I asked in order to request for write permission @ (tho | github |
> ...) and help, if possible .

I'll get you access. I'm not sure if I'm able to grant w-access to the
GitHub repos, or if original author can even give me permissions to grant
w-access, since the repository is not under my account. I'll discuss with
the original author and consider a move back to t-h.o if that is easier and
he doesn't object.