From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #420: Improved styling for `inline code`
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:51:20 GMT
On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/28/13, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> > #420: Improved styling for `inline code`
> > --------------------------+--------------------
> >   Reporter:  rjollos      |      Owner:  nobody
> >       Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
> >  Component:  ui design    |    Version:
> > Resolution:               |   Keywords:
> > --------------------------+--------------------
> >
> > Comment (by rjollos):
> >
> []...

> the
> >  change in Trac (does not include changes to unit tests, which would be
> >  required for a proper patch).
> >

> yes, please . if doing so that is especially important now that we
> finally stabilized MP test suite .
>
> However , I guess we better change tt css rules because , even if we
> replace instances of tag.tt in Trac core , it will be a huge challenge
> to get the same thing done for plugins , Genshi streams , Markup , etc
>
> what d'u think ?

That is a really good point. So we need to have the Bootstrap CSS that
applies to code tags apply to the tt tags as well to cover the case of
plugins? Is there a cleaner way to accomplish that in CSS than my cut and
paste of the CSS for the code tags into Bloodhound.css? I was wondering if
there was a, perhaps one-line, way in CSS to say "apply all of the styles
for code tags to tt tags".