From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5 (incubating)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:46:10 GMT
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 2:50 AM, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.5
> (incubating).
>
> Please find the change log for this proposed release below:
>
>  * Implemented Bootstrap templates for the repository browser, log viewer
> and attachment pages.
>  * Upgraded Bootstrap to version 2.3.1.
>  * Upgraded Trac to version 1.0.1.
>  * Various bug fixes and enhancements.
>
>  * Not fixed for this release:
>    * No major outstanding issues
>
> For this release, the archive differs from the tag in that the Trac
> "contrib" directory has been removed from the archive. The files
> in that directory currently lack license headers. We are working
> with the Trac team to clarify the licenses under which the contrib files
> are released:
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/273
>
> The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
> archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature.
> These can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/bloodhound/
>
> The archive is based on the tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/bloodhound/tags/0.5-incubating
>
> Please vote:
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound 0.5
> [ ] +0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)
>
> The vote is open for 72 hours and, if successful, will be followed by a
> vote on general@incubator for a further 72 hours.

A large number of closed tickets don't have the milestone set. If everyone
could take a quick look at these and set the milestone for any Release 5
tickets, that would help. Thanks.

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/query?status=closed&milestone=&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&order=priority