From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Bloodhound
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 09:45:59 GMT
On Mar 4, 2013 8:56 AM, "Gary Martin" <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to invite the Bloodhound community to vote on whether Apache
Bloodhound is ready to graduate to top-level project status. The result of
this vote will demonstrate whether the community is willing to govern
itself which is a required step for graduation. If the community votes for
the resolution, then we will drawn up a charter for the project and the
IPMC will be asked to vote on recommending graduation to the Apache Board
of Directors.

> Please vote:
>
> [ ] +1 Graduate Apache Bloodhound from Incubator
> [ ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Apache Bloodhound
> [ ] -1 Reject graduation of Apache Bloodhound from Incubator
>
> This vote will run for a minimum of 72 hours.
>
> See https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel for more
details of the process.

> Cheers,
>     Gary