From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Mar 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 19:43:26 GMT
I think we should be more direct in what our goals are, so here is my
suggestion for the report:

We're hoping to graduate soon, potentially before the next report. While
growing our community further continues to be important, we have seen
more outside interest recently. This addresses the only barrier to
graduation raised after the December2012 report.
We have further prepared by completing the PODLINGNAMESEARCH.

The project now has two online demo instances running of Apache Bloodhound,
one of which shows the current state of the trunk branch [
http://bh-demo1.apache.org ] and providing a first implementation of the
new search functionality, responsive layout and multi-product architecture
that has been developed. Together these represent the main strands of what
Apache Bloodhound set out to achieve. Unfortunately, we do not yet have the
ability to make use of the repository browser, which was something that was
brought up in the previous report.

We added two new committers to the project in January. We have also seen
more interest in the project from a number of channels including irc and
the dev mailing list which we are, as ever, hoping to convert into growth
of the developer community and continue to improve upon diversity.

--
Joe Dreimann
*