From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Query Builder (Search / Custom Query)
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:12:08 GMT
On 22 March 2013 04:10, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/21/13, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > To be clear: I have no objection in principle to us having a local search
> > box like this on our product pages, my objection is against changing the
> > scope of the search box in the header.
> >

> I think I follow you now . If that's the case I'd suggest to change
> search box placeholder with «Search all products. Try #EF-492» i.e.
> 'anything' => 'all products' .
>
> [...]
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Olemis.

I've committed this as:
«Search all products. Try TracLinks» in r1459710.

#EF-492 was just an example I used in an early HTML mockup. The intention
then is not really worth going into now; searching for TracLinks will be
much more helpful to users than a 'No matches found.' error page.

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joe Dreimann | *User Experience Designer* | WANdisco<http://www.wandisco.com/>