From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Query Builder (Search / Custom Query)
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:01:11 GMT
This is my suggestion for the Query Builder UI in Grid view / batch edit
mode:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/wiki/BloodhoundSearch/search%20grid%20view.png

I believe this reflects all the previous comments made on this, but I may
have missed something. Please let me know if I did and I will update it
shortly.

Cheers,
Joe

--