From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5.2 (incubating)
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:22:25 GMT
Sorry for double posting, but there has been no movement on this for about
a week now.

Do we need to restart the vote because votes don't become binding
retrospectively and we're still missing one?
Can we just go ahead and release based on Gary's, John's and my vote (the
first two were always binding, mine is now)?

+1 (binding)