From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5 (incubating)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:22:59 GMT
Isn't this the first release that also includes the responsive layout
changes and optional search improvements? If so, we should expand the
change log.

I'm not sure about the process here, but if we can release this as a
graduated project on Wednesday then it's probably worth waiting. If the
graduate vote is dragged out or the formal process requires us to wait
until after the board meeting, then I will vote +1 on Wednesday.

--
Joe Dreimann
*