From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for Google Summer of Code
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:24:44 GMT
On 23 March 2013 14:41, Branko Čibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:

> On 23.03.2013 09:19, Branko Čibej wrote:
> > In accordance with instructions from Uli, I started creating issues in
> > Jira for our GSoC candidate tasks. I started with the svnpubsub task:
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/478
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-84
> >
> > If anyone wants to help out, please do so. :) COMDEV-84 can serve as a
> > template for the rest of the submissions. Please make sure that we get
> > all the entries in Jira cross-referenced in our tracker, and the other
> > way around.
>
> These issues can now be found in Jira here:
>
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12323779

The requested filter doesn't exist or is private.

That's the error message I receive. According to Atlassian you need special
permissions to share publicly: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-2054

This link should work for everyone:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12323652&jql=labels%20in%20(%22gsoc2013%2C%22%2C%20bloodhound)

- Joe