From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5.2 (incubating)
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:08:47 GMT
Does yesterday's board resolution mean that all of our previous votes on
this can now be treated as binding and that we can release 0.5.2 without a
further vote on the general@incubator mailing list?

I assume there's no problem with keeping the (incubating) in the file name
and distribute it via the incubator location for this one release?

Cheers,
Joe

--
Joe Dreimann | *User Experience Designer* | WANdisco<http://www.wandisco.com/>

+44 (0)7966 783 417
@jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>
*
*
*Join one of our free daily demo sessions on* *Scaling Subversion for the
Enterprise <http://www.wandisco.com/training/webinars>*

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE
PRIVILEGED.  If this message was misdirected, WANdisco, Inc. and its
subsidiaries, ("WANdisco") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any
distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains
by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and
opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not
reflect the views and opinions of WANdisco, unless the author is authorized
by WANdisco to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email
sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by
WANdisco.  Although WANdisco operates anti-virus programs, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being
passed.