From Anze Staric <anze.sta...@gmail.com>
Subject New users lack CREATE_TICKET permission
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:37:22 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have been playing around with bloodhound and stumbled upon some
rough edges. (i.e. searching for terms in wiki title in the new search
should not be case sensitive).

I tried to add a ticket for it, but I could not register to the issue
tracker (could not find the link to registration). As I do not give up
easily, I "guessed" the registration url and registered anyway, but I
still cannot create tickets since I do not have TICKET_CREATE
privileges.

Is there anything I can do to be allowed to create tickets or should I
just report problems to the mailing list?

Best regards,
Anze