From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #420: Improved styling for `inline code`
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:59:54 GMT
I ran {{{$python setup.py test}}} and have got the same number of
errors on clean and patched version:

ERROR: test_action_with_state_change
(trac.ticket.tests.batch.BatchModifyTestCase)
Actions can have change status.
ERROR: test_add_batchmod_value_data_from_request
(trac.ticket.tests.batch.BatchModifyTestCase)
ERROR: test_save_values (trac.ticket.tests.batch.BatchModifyTestCase)
Changed values are saved to all tickets.
FAIL: test_rss_conversion
(trac.ticket.tests.conversion.TicketConversionTestCase)
FAIL: test_unicode_branches
(tracopt.versioncontrol.git.tests.PyGIT.UnicodeNameTestCase)
FAIL: test_unicode_filename
(tracopt.versioncontrol.git.tests.PyGIT.UnicodeNameTestCase)
FAIL: test_unicode_tags
(tracopt.versioncontrol.git.tests.PyGIT.UnicodeNameTestCase)

Ran 1207 tests in 17.610s

FAILED (failures=4, errors=3)

BTW, is there any other way to run Trac tests with no failures?

Cheers, Andrej