From Andrej Golcov <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.5 (incubating)
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:13:02 GMT
> I'm not sure. I had assumed all of the MP, Search and responsive layout
> work was still in progress, which is why I left it out of the release notes.

Bhsearch is in beta phase. It is part of delivery but is not enabled
by default in non-dev setup.
There are a few changes for release 5:

There are also a couple of open issues planned for release 5:
We can reschedule them to rel.6 if there will not be ready till rel.5.

I think, we can mention bhsearch in release notes with note that it is
in beta phase and is enabled by default only for dev setup.

Cheers, Andrej

View raw message