From Andrej Golcov <and...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #411: Renaming of ticket related resources should be reflected in Bloodhound Search results
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 15:43:08 GMT
Hi all,

t411_r1453349_renamig_of_ticket_related_resouces.diff [1] contains
patch of Trace code that adds support of IResourceChangeListener for
majority of Trac resources. The implementation provides backward
compatibility for existing I*ChangeListener interfaces.
There is only one exception: Repository/IRepositoryChangeListener. I
think, that more effort should spend for proper implementation and
unit-testing of Repository change listening events.  So, I suggest to
move forward with current implementation and return to
IRepositoryChangeListener later.

During implementation, I tried to find balance between minimization of
changes in Trac code and provide consistent behavior for all
resources.

As it was said more times on the dev mailing list, we rather use
commit-than-review than review-than-commit approach.But I consider
this patch as special case, since a lot of Trac code is changed and
that patch can potentially can break a lot of things. I would like to
ask community to review the patch before committing.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/ticket/411/t411_r1453349_renamig_of_ticket_related_resouces.diff

Cheers, Andrej