From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REGRESSION] What should be italics is rendered as bold text WAS: svn commit: r1456892 - /incubator/bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/htdocs/bloodhound.css
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 04:42:53 GMT
On 3/21/13, Ryan Ollos <ryan.ollos@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 3/15/13, rjollos@apache.org <rjollos@apache.org> wrote:
>> > Author: rjollos
>> > Date: Fri Mar 15 11:03:43 2013
>> > New Revision: 1456892
>> >
>> [...]
>> >  .searchable em {
>> > -    font-style: inherit;
>> > -    font-weight: bold;
>> > + font-style: inherit;
>> > + font-weight: bold;
>> >  }
>> >

>> This change (well ... the original including `font-weight : bold` ;)
>> is breaking the basic notion of <em> tags being rendered in italics
>> style . This has some impact on WikiFormatting , as well as other
>> parts of the GUI .
>>
>> Please revert to what it was before .
>

> That revision should have only changed the indentation to make it the same
> throughout the file. The diff you show is only a change in indentation as
> far as I can see.

Very obvious . That's why I said «well ... the original including
`font-weight : bold` ;)» . That one is where my local blame tool led
me and I saw no point in tracking changes prior to that .

The message is «that should not be bold , no matter where that change
was applied in first place» .

--
Regards,

Olemis.