From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: #471: Merge activity feed + change history
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:12:36 GMT
On 3/18/13, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> I've raised  ticket #471 with ideas relating to some major changes on the
> ticket page, and I'd like to know what you guys think.
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/471

:)

>> In essence, I propose we merge the Activity and Change History

It looks very well as it employs similarity to effectively make a
difference between comments and field changes .
well done !

[...]
>> - On hover more information is also shown, such as the date/time and

IMO this one should always be visible ...

>> edit/reply links.

... hiding these is just fine .

[...]
>> - Long code snippets and big images are shown in an overlay
>
> What do you all think?

... and afaics , 99% of the time there will be a lot of wasted space
under description + attachments to the left .

--
Regards,

Olemis.