From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #420: Improved styling for `inline code`
Date Sun, 03 Mar 2013 20:41:14 GMT
For instance afaicr the initial implementation of .btn-link class was
included inside @group Bootstrap extensions . Few versions ahead
Twitter Bootstrap committed those changes to upstream , so we erased
our own copy . If u want to reuse the same group and/or propose your
changes to upstream I'd be ok with doing both .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Apacheā„¢ Bloodhound contributor